|Cheers Trivia Answers
- What is one of Sam's favorite hobbies? - Sailing
- What is Carla's favorite meal? - Chicken McNuggets
- Who got kicked out of the courthouse when Rebecca almost married Robin? - Cliff
- What kind of bike does Woody have? - A Schwinn with a Banana Seat
- What is one of Carla's nicknames? - Muffin
- What patron has a key to Cheers? - Norm
- How long was Sam with the Red Sox organization? - Five Years
- Who sent Carla two dozen red roses on her anniversary? - Carla
- Where did Woody spend his Italian vacation? - At the Airport
- What year did Cheers first air? - 1982
- What is Norm's real first name? - Hillary
- How did Woody know Coach? - They were pen pals
- Where did Cliff's tall, dorky girlfriend work? - The Yarn Barn
- What is the name of Robin's chauffeur? - Miles
- What is Rebecca's hometown? - San Diego, CA
- What is the name of Diane's mother's Butler/Chauffeur? - Boggs
- Who was the character who pretended to be Diane's husband in the last episode? - Reed Manchester, her dog groomer
Cheers Boston Pub Trivia Answers
- What’s the difference between the Cheers’ front entrance and the Pub’s front entrance? - The entrance door into Cheers opens in. At the Bull & Finch Pub, the door opens out, due to Boston fire regulations.
- What is the name of the REAL restaurant upstairs from the inspiration for setting of Cheers? Hint: In the TV sitcom, it is Melvilles Seafood. - The Library Grill
- What is the difference between the bar on the show and the bar in the pub? - The bar on "Cheers" is an island bar and the bar in Cheers is a wall bar – but both have identical details.
- Did they actually film at the Bull & Finch Pub for the T.V. show, Cheers? - Yes and No. The inside of Cheers was filmed at Paramount Pictures Stage 25 in Hollywood. The outside of Cheers was filmed in Boston right here at the pub. Also, the Jay Leno special after the last episode of Cheers was filmed in the pub.
- Is there a pool table in the backroom of the pub? - Yes and No. A good game of pool is served in the backroom of Cheers. The backroom of Cheers serves drinks and great pub fare. However, there is a mini pool table displayed. Hint: Look up!
- What was the date of the first show that made our little neighborhood pub into an instant phenomenon? - The first show of Cheers aired September 30, 1982. Were you watching?
|Click here to go back to the Cheers Fans page: