|The cast here at Cheers Boston wanted to design a trivia page for all you diehard Cheers fans that would offer not only Cheers trivia, but Cheers Boston Pub trivia too. We also thought it would be fun to include David Letterman's Top Ten Reasons Why Cheers Went Off The Air.
Please feel free to email us with any additional Cheers trivia that you want us to include. Email us at: email@example.com.
Click here to see the answers to Cheers Trivia
- What is one of Sam's favorite hobbies?
- What is Carla's favorite meal?
- Who got kicked out of the courthouse when Rebecca almost married Robin?
- What kind of bike does Woody have?
- What is one of Carla's nicknames?
- What patron has a key to Cheers?
- How long was Sam with the Red Sox organization?
- Who sent Carla two dozen red roses on her anniversary?
- Where did Woody spend his Italian vacation?
- What year did Cheers first air?
- What is Norm's real first name?
- How did Woody know Coach?
- Where did Cliff's tall, dorky girlfriend work?
- What is the name of Robin's chauffeur?
- What is Rebecca's hometown?
- What is the name of Diane's mother's Butler/Chauffeur?
- Who was the character who pretended to be Diane's husband in the last episode?
Cheers Boston Pub Trivia
Click here to see the answers to Boston Pub Trivia
- What is the difference between the Cheers’ front entrance and the Pub’s front entrance?
- What is the name of the REAL restaurant upstairs from the inspiration for setting of Cheers? Hint: In the TV sitcom, it is Melvilles Seafood.
- What is the difference between the bar on the show and the bar in the pub?
- Did they actually film at the Bull & Finch Pub for the T.V. show, Cheers?
- Is there a pool table in the backroom of the pub?
- What was the date of the first show that made our little neighborhood pub into an instant phenomenon?
David Letterman's Top 10
From Late Night with David Letterman
December 8, 1992
Top 10 Reasons That Cheers Is Going Off The Air
And the number one reason that Cheers is going off the air:
- They ran out of beer nuts.
- It’s all part of NBC’s master plan to stay in third place.
- Ego of that postman guy out of control, constantly storms off set shouting, "I am Cheers!"
- White men can’t resist sequels.
- Unlike this show, they decided to quit when they ran out of ideas.
- Actors so bored with roles, they finish their lines by saying, "etc., etc."
- Norm’s liver now roughly the size of an ottoman.
- Ted Danson’s toupee even more obvious than mine.
- Realization that if you’re going to get really wasted, you don’t want to do it in a bar where everybody knows your name.
- Stool rash.
|Click here to go back to the Cheers Fans page: